It all starts with the brain of the system, the control panel. This is placed in a hidden area where a burglar cannot quickly find. Unlike our competitors products that contains an all-in-one device placed on the wall near the entry door, in the open where it can be smashed and rendered inactive by anyone wanting entry.
Here is the control center for your system. This where you activate and deactivate your system. From the chime feature to the interactive weather this will be your alarm systems interface.
These detectors see wide areas within the home. To trigger as an actual event they have to detect motion and heat. They can be screened at different angles to block small animals such as dogs and cats.
These sensors are small and include a tamper alarm. There are used to protect the opening of doors or windows.
Wireless siren can be placed anywhere.
Lawn sign to be placed in an area that a potential burglar will see.
5 window decals to be placed in windows to alert potential burglars you have a Total Security alarm system.
Virtual Keypad App
Included free for 30-days.
- Arm, disarm, and check system status
- Selectively arm and disarm areas
- Turn outputs on and off
- Check history & receive push notifications
- User Code Management
- Door control & lock down feature (XR Series)
- Notification of faulted zones when arming
- Sensor Activity push notifications for up to 10 zones
- Supports Z-Wave® Control, Favorites, Actions and Rooms
- Geofences trigger Z-Wave Favorites & Smart Arming
- Supports remote camera access for up to 6 cameras
- System user code required to connect to App
- All faulted zones will display upon arming.